Wednesday 31 January 2018

Fancy a Freebie?

Just checking in to say hello. Hope you're all fit and feisty? 

It seems that Erde still hasn't quite finished with me, and I've now resorted to good old fashioned pen and paper in order to reach The End a little bit sooner. 

A side effect of my writing longhand is that I've now developed an almost insatiable reading habit. Every spare moment I get, I'm gorging myself on some of the 600+ books currently on my Kindle. (Chain-snorting novels, I call it!)

Has this stopped me downloading more reading matter? Has it heck as like! 

Here's my latest acquisition. 'A Slip in Time' by Kathleen Kirkwood. Even better, it's currently FREE on Amazon. Go check it out. <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!