Sunday 6 August 2017

Life Behind The Smiles...

RIP Rikki Dyson

During the hunt for new time travel books, you may have come across this particular author. 


I, myself, have often flinched on this writer's behalf over some of the vitriolic reviews her books have received. 

Now, maybe these stories deserved their slating, and maybe they didn't. As I haven't read any of Rikki's books, I couldn't possibly say. However, I like to think that even if I didn't like a book, I'd at least be kind whilst expressing my opinion of it. 

Well, tonight, I came across a review that's fair knocked the wind out of me.  It just goes to prove, I guess, everyone has a story, and everyone is fighting a battle we know nothing about.

RIP, Rikki. You will be missed, m'dear. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!