Tuesday 9 May 2017

Perchance to Dream...

Another beautiful day here in Blighty. An afternoon of blue skies, gentle sunshine, and sweet bird song.

Here are a few pictures I took on the walk to school. 



It was so nice to be outside in the fresh air. I haven't been sleeping well just lately so I could fall asleep on a clothes line. Actually, to be fair, I'm sleeping just fine. It's the constant soap opera of crazy dreams that are wearing me out.



Here's a quick summary of some of the nightly highlights from the past week:

Dream 1: I was Pamela Anderson (!) in a movie where my screen son and I were on the run from my handsome, but cream cracker ker-azy, stalker played by Rob Lowe who, incidentally, had bumped off my former husband. 



Dream 2: I was an American spy - a male spy! - in North Korea, trying to sneak back home to the States. 



Dream 3: Last night I dreamt I was Katharine Parr, Henry VIIIs wife number six. Only in the dream, I hadn't yet married old Horrid Henry. The groom and I were plotting to kill him off... with poison. 


You see why I wake up worn out? If you have any tips on how to switch off my brain off while I sleep, I'd love to hear them.

I mean, I don't watch TV, and I avoid the news unless it comes up on my FB feed, so I have no idea what's fueling these dreams. 



Oh, well. I'm yawning my head off. Time to go to the land of nod to see what's showing on the big screen tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!