Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy Valentine's Day...

... or evening. I'm always late, it seems!

So in the spirit of this, the most loved up day of the year, I thought you might like to see the short poem Vadim wrote for Martha last year.
Granted, he's not much of a poet, but it's the thought that counts, right?   Enjoy it if you can--and just be grateful that it's not one of Anselm's, rather suggestive, compositions!

"Down by the river where the rowan tree grows,
I found you there, a-slumbering, so close to death's repose.
A mortal or a princess fair? A foundling of the fae?
Asleep beside the water's edge you stole my heart that day.
I traded heart and gained a soul, and a love without an end
I could not love you any more, my love... my life... my friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!