Tuesday 6 October 2015

Today's word count: 1479


Good evening, all. How was your day? I've been super busy as always, and I've almost finished the second draft of Anselm's book, AND I have a title for it... at long last! The Book With No Name is nameless no more.

Not that I was really worried about it. Authors all work in very different ways. Some of them choose the title before they even begin work on their story. Others (like yours truly) wait for a title to come to them, and it always does--usually at the eleventh hour!

Fact: Right up until a couple of weeks before its publication, 'Tales of a Traveler:Hemlock' had the working title of 'Martha and the Goldilocks Man.' It's true!

In other news, my wee lad has a birthday at the end of this month and, as some of you may be aware, he is totally 'Titanic' crazy. (I now know 'that' song off by heart, and I can hear Celine Dion's gentle warbling even while I sleep.)

Anyway, when we asked our boy if he wanted a party to celebrate his special day he said 'No. I want to go to the Titanic exhibition... in Tennessee (!!!)'  Although it looks an amazing place, we eventually managed to talk him into somewhere a little closer to home.

Now all I have to do is book the flights and tickets and start preparing my purse for the 'Titanic Gift Shop Experience!'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!