Thursday 10 September 2015

When vamps were vamps...

Vampires, that is!

Well the kids are finally back at school and after barely a week, right on cue, I've come down with an absolute honker of a cold. Yep, summer has officially gone bye-bye.

In an effort to cheer myself up, I watched the last ever episode of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer.' (Regular visitors might recall that I embarked on the entire seven season marathon during the summer as part of my 'find my happy' campaign.)  You know what? I've so enjoyed watching it all over again. It's been like catching up with old friends, and I'm missing them all over again... especially Spike. <3

Which of Buffy's leading men do YOU prefer, Angel or Spike?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!