Wednesday 23 September 2015

Testing Times...

Good evening, campers! How was your day? I hope it was full of fabulousity... is that even a word? :)

Okay, brace yourselves. Without further ado, here it comes, today's daily word count result. *drum roll*

**1500 words!**

Not bad. then again, I am playing catch up due to spending much of yesterday attending various appointments... one of them being my annual eye exam. Only twelve years overdue, but who's counting?

The good news is my vision is pretty much the same as it was over a decade ago. The bad news is the muscles supporting my ancient orbs are beginning to feel the strain. Probably because of all the hours I spend staring at a computer screen. Guess that would explain all the blinding headaches I've been having. Definitely time for some computer specs.

Speaking of computers, while I was out and about, I took my poorly Vaio to the local computer hospital. Guess what? Dr. Computerwhizz says the crash might not prove fatal after all, and a few new/old parts may well revive the patient, fingers crossed. :)

Oh, and btw, Dr. Microchip and his learned colleague Dr, Backup were most interested to hear about the various resuscitation methods I adopted while trying to save the life of my dear old friend. Yep. You guessed it. In other words, they both laughed and exchanged one of those superior 'women!' glances with one another, but who cares? They can be as superior as they like just as long as they save my precious Vaio.

Watch this space!

Toodles! <3



(PS: I'm an Einstein girl, btw,  just in case anyone's interested. Who do you see?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!