Friday 14 August 2015

Hello again!

Just back from a fabulous holiday on the east coast of Blighty. While we were visiting Scarborough, we found one of those photography studios that specialize in recreating pictures of bygone times.

Well, my kids are currently in the grip of 'Titanic' mania, so how could I resist when they asked if they could pose for a picture on the famous ship's most beautiful staircase?


It was quite spooky how my normally boisterous chicks, once their costumes were on, immediately slipped into their roles with very little prompting from the photographer lady. And look! See how my boy's hand rests so lightly on his cane while his little sis stands so demurely at his side.

So glad they talked me into this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!