Wednesday 10 June 2015

Pants and Planets...

Hello campers! How's retrograding Mercury treating you all today?

Me? I'm doing great, thanks. (Then again, my entire life has been in retrograde since March, so anything's an improvement!)

Book news: the second draft of Anselm's tale (a.k.a. the book with no name!) is coming along nicely. Lots of coloring in and filling out done today, and one extremely sketchy section is now all ironed out. Oh, by the by, Anselm and Vadim had a very interesting conversation earlier on today. Most... illuminating.

*sigh*

Sometimes the state of my mental health troubles me. I mean, I'm supposed to be the author here but, even at this stage, I have absolutely no idea what's going to happen next!

What can I say? Some writers plot, others pants. As for myself, I have the great misfortune to be a true-blue, Bridget-Jones-full-knickered pantser.

Anyway, I'll leave you all with a little 'pome' I found on my newsfeed today. Enjoy! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!