Saturday 25 April 2015

One Year Author-versary!!!



Hey, lovelies. :)

On 27 April I'll be celebrating my one year author-versary. That's the day I first launched Vadim and Martha into the unsuspecting world. :)

Twelve months already, and what a ride it's been! Two books out, and during that time, not only have I sold, loaned, and gifted literally thousands of copies of my books, far exceeding my humble expectations, but I've made some wonderful friends from all over the world too.

To celebrate this special day, I'll be giving away a $25 Amazon gift card to one lucky newsletter subscriber (on the morning of the 28th GMT to avoid any time zone confusion.) Spread the word because if I hit 100 newsletter subscribers before the end of this month, I'll give away another $25 gift card during the first week of May. How does that sound? :)

Thank you all SO much for the support and friendship you've given me during the past twelve months. I appreciate each and every one of you. After all, what's an author without readers?

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor. <3

Sign up HERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!