Wednesday 18 March 2015

Here comes the sun...

Good evening, lovelies! Did you have a good weekend? What did you all get up to? C'mon, make me envious. :)

Well, it's been a cracking day here in Blighty. The sun came out to play, and the daffodowndillies looked just gorgeous, golden trumpet heads bobbing in the light sea breeze. Is it too early to hope that spring has finally sprung? Fingers crossed, eh? I'll certainly not be sorry to say 'good riddance'  to winter.

My week got off to a great start when two old friends (old as in, known-them-for-a-long-time, not 'elderly!') dropped by for a visit. *waves to Si and John*

I've known these boys since I was in my early teens, and the three of us were pretty inseparable back then, getting into all kinds of scrapes and mischief. Fast forward a couple (or three!) decades and we're still very much the three amigos, despite the miles that have kept us apart for so long.

Before I shuffle off to my bed, Laura and Iza? Are you about? Good news, girls. Your books are FINALLY in the post. :) Sorry for the delay, but hopefully the postie will soon be a-knocking at your door bearing a hefty parcel for you.

Toodles! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!