Wednesday 10 December 2014

Seasonal felicitations, my lovelies!

So, how’s December treating you all so far?

a) Everything’s all mistletoe and wine here, thanks! Positively Joy to the World, in fact.

b) Shut. Up! My home resembles an Amazon depot, the kids are doing the wall of death around the living room, the cat’s knocked the fecking tree over for the sixth time today, and now my in-laws are coming to stay. So you can take your felicitations, wrap ‘em in tinsel and—

c) Hic! *slurs Who knows? Mulled wine is an hex-shremely powerful anesthet-HIC, you know.

I’m currently somewhere in the region of (a) and (b.) No drinky-poos for me until Christmas is all wrapped up and posted.

Okay, here’s a little something to banish the winter chills... I’ve scheduled a Kindle Countdown DEAL

for ‘Hemlock’, the first book in the ‘Traveler’ series and it starts tomorrow! Even better, for the first couple of days, you can get your hands on Vadim and Anselm for a measly 99 c/p.

http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Traveler-Hemlock-Travel-Romance-ebook/dp/B00JZK3VLQ

If you’ve already read ‘Hemlock’, why not grab a copy for someone who hasn’t? I know I’m biased, but my boys would look great in anyone’s Christmas stocking. Treat your mum, your gran, or even your man. Spread the word, m’dears. Sharing is caring. :)

Right. I’m heading back to my writer’s dungeon. Actually, it’s not nearly as bad as it sounds. Not now I’ve decorated the manacles with fairy lights. SO pretty!


Mwah! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!