Thursday 18 December 2014

Just 7 more sleeps until Santa lands!

*squeee*

How are you all holding up? My kids are both totally WILD at the moment, weeping one moment, laughing maniacally[sp?]--while doing the wall-of-death around the living room--the next! The opening of each new door on the advent calendar seems to escalate their craziness. Even the cat seems to be infected with tinsel-itis. She's currently diving in and out of the empty boxes and packaging heaped at the top of the stairs, and I've almost fallen over her twice. I can almost hear her shouting: "Watch this! Yayyyyyyyy!" as she dives.


Anyway, here's one of my favorite Christmas tunes.  <3 There's nothing like a few Clannad tunes to help ease the trials of gift wrapping, I always find. Enjoy! :)



Now where did I put the fecking scissors?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!