Tuesday 18 November 2014

What did you think?

Hey lovelies. Can I ask a HUGE favor?

If you've read either (or both!) of my books, and if you haven't already done so, would you please leave a review on Amazon (particularly Amazon.uk) or Goodreads (or both! :) )? Pretty please? *puppy eyes*

Don't worry, you don't have to blow any smoke. Just tell it like it is. I'm not one of those authors who gets her knickers in a knot and hunts people down over a negative review. To each their own. That's my philosophy.

The truth is, reviews matter, every single one of them. From the War & Peace epics to the one sentence "Loved/Hated it." Each review has the power to influence someone into taking a chance (or not!) on a self-pubbed author. Believe me, we need all the pimpage we can get!

Thanks, my lovelies. <3 You're the best! Okay, I'm crawling back into bed with my tissues and Lemsip. My wee boy is so better since he gave all his snotty germs to me. Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!