Friday 21 November 2014

Move over Elsa and Anna......

 ... 'cause in this house the 'Frozen' phase is officially over! *pulls shirt over head and runs about house cheering wildly*


My kids absolutely LOVED 'Maleficent'. She's completely won them over... and me! Ever since the film first came out, I'd been debating whether to let my little people watch it or not, but I shouldn't have worried. Turns out, old Maleficent is much less scary than, say, the first 'Harry Potter' film.

Such a wonderful twist on an old tale. It really made my kiddiwinks think about good and bad in a whole new way, which isn't a bad thing.

Now all I have to do is let Santa know we will be requiring Maleficent merchandise, specifically dolls, and an outfit for my little girl to wear to her classmates' birthday parties.

Ah! I can picture it now. Ten Elsa's, ten Anna's, a couple of Ninja turtles, and one newly-reformed Mistress of all Eeeeeevillll! :) I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!