Tuesday 28 October 2014

K.U. okay?

Good evening, my lovelies. The kids are on holiday from school this week which means I'm not getting much [i.e. ANY!] writing done. *sigh* By the time the wee darlings are asleep, the creative side of my brain is already snoring.

Anyhoo... as you may or may not know, being a bit of a dinosaur (specifically a veggiesaurus, in case you were wondering!) I don't own a Kindle but for those of you that do, I was wondering, what are your views on Kindle Unlimited? It sounds great, doesn't it? Limitless books and audiobooks for under ten dollar/pounds a month.

Have you signed up for KU yet? If you have, do you like it? Is it good value for money?

Authors? How's KU working out for you so far? Me? Let's just say, I have no complaints.

I'd love to hear your thoughts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!