Monday 6 October 2014

Hands up who likes Robin Hood...

I'm sorry I haven't been around much this week, but as well as battling my severe snot infestation, I've been busy with my Secret Project© Nope. I can't say any more at this stage.

So, what are you all reading at the moment? (I mean bookwise.) Anything I should be checking out?

I'm currently re-reading Angus Donald's fabulous 'Outlaw Chronicles'--a recent addition to my 'keeper' shelf. I really love this series. It's a retelling of the tale of Robin Hood, but this time, from the PoV of Alan Dale, the Robster's trusty sidekick. If historical yarns are your thing, you might want to give this series a go.

Warning! Blood and Gore Rating 9/10 ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!