Tuesday 1 July 2014

Character conflict...

You know what it's like when you're in love? The way you'll witter on to anyone and everyone about that special someone you're crazy-in-love with--whether they want to hear about 'em or not? :)

That's where I'm at!

The revisions to 'Wolfsbane' are going well, and I'm currently deep in Anselm territory. I need to tell you all something before I burst... I LOVE ANSELM SO HARD!!! (Sorry, Vadim, but I do!)

He IS a bit of an arse (to coin a Martha-ism), but he has his moments of... Oh damn! I can't spoil the surprise, can I? I really wish you'd read this book already.(Which doesn't make any sense, because if you HAD, I wouldn't be still plowing through the revisions and swooning like a medieval fangirl!)

Let's just say, from where I am right now, he's putting Vadim in the shade.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!