Tuesday 8 October 2013

I'm on a roll...


As you might have guessed from my lack of recent posts, I've hit a sweet spot with my current WIP. The words are spewing out of me. :) It's such a rush!

Today, I'm hovering somewhere between picture two and three.

When the words are flowing, I'm like a manic Duracell bunny. I sit on the bed, tapping away at my faithful lap-dog, trying to capture scenes and record the dialogue being whispered in my ear before they fade. Scene captured. I get up, do a little happy dance involving lots of butt-wiggling. Then I go downstairs, have a smoke outside, before tackling some random domestic chore while mentally thrashing out the next scene. Then I run back upstairs to do it all again.

I love days like these. What kind of writerly day are you having? I'd love to hear some of your writing habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a safe, happy, and wonderful day!